Instructions : Let me introduce you to a male chastity sheath, absolutely safe, discreet and very comfortable, which may be worn at all times without any embarrassment. See for yourself how easy it is to install:
- Before putting on the sheath, we recommend you lubricate the inside of the ring and sheath to make the introduction easier.
- Lay the sheath down flat, so that a tip of the triangle points to your navel. Slip the testicles through the ring.
- Next, slip the penis through the ring, and replace the ring in its normal position.
- Lift the sheath and slide the penis inside.
- Place the closing straps and adjust them around the sheath held by the closing rivet
- Fix the padlock to the rivet and give your partner the keys.
How to Select The Ring Diameter? Most of our clients use a ring with a 45-mm diameter. However, other diameters are available. The following is a 4-step procedure to help you determine the right diameter for you. See for yourself how easy it is to install:
- Take a string some 30 cm (12 inches) long, and place it around you’re your scrotum and penis. Remember not to use elastic string, as this would skew the measurements.
- Make a double knot: the string should be tight enough to make it difficult for you to slip a finger under it, yet not so strong as to cut off the blood flow. Leave the string on for 5 minutes,
- to make sure it is the right diameter. Cut the string with a pair of scissors, taking care not to hurt yourself while doing so.
- Measure the length of the string, and consult the following table to learn which is the right diameter for you.
If you have worn a CB-X model before, the following may be helpful for ring selection:
- If you have worn a 1-1/2″ or 1-5/8″ ring, select the 40mm ring size.
- If you have worn a 1-3/4″ ring, select the 45mm ring size
- If you have worn a 1-7/8″ but can fit into a 1-3/4″ ring, select or 45mm ring size
- If you have worn a 1-7/8″ (and can’t fit in a 1-3/4″ ring) or a 2″ ring, select or 50mm ring size
- If you have worn a ring larger than a 2″, select the 53mm ring size As you can see, there is some overlap in suggested ring sizes. The choice is up to you, these are just suggested measurements.
Introduced in 2011, offering comfort and security without compromise.
SETTING :The innovative design of DickCage places the lock inside the ring. The ring is easy to use and fits the male anatomy perfectly.
SECURITY : The ring and the tube is secured with a rivet and a lock. When the padlock is closed, it’s totally impossible to remove the tube.
HYGIENE : The tube is detachable from the chastity ring, thus allowing for easy, routine cleaning without removing the ring. 2 large side vents allow more regular cleaning without opening the cage.
Now in it’s third generation since introduction in 2009! BON4 is a superior male chastity device, made from very safe high quality silicone. Once this belt is pulled tight around the cockring you lock it with our extra secure padlock. Bon4 is so comfortable that you will forget the fact that you are wearing a chastity device. BON4 has an opening at the end of the cockcage allowing you to urinate like you are used to. It has 2 extra holes for ventilation and hygiene.
If all seems well, wear it as is for a while and check for problems. If something is too tight, you will see some discoloration in the scrotum mainly. Do not let the wearer be without access to the key until both the wearer and Keyholder are assured of a safe and comfortable fit! This might take several days to a couple of weeks. Keyholder, be patient with the wearer, please! With Bon-4, you can experiment with the different sized rings; however with the other models there isn’t anything that can be done if the size is incorrect.
Yes! If the sport is extremely fast-paced, you may want to use an athletic supporter. Otherwise, you will be fine.
Some have reported that prolonged exposure to chlorinated water (such as a swim instructor) will cause the silicon material to degrade faster.
Putting on a chastity device will not be as hard to get used to physically as it will mentally. All of a sudden you have something that is very important taken away from you. You can no longer touch it or stimulate yourself. The best answer is “just deal with!” Hopefully, the Keyholder is kind and will not just leave you alone. There should be some good play and attention given to the male. He’s not as strong as he makes himself out to be. After a few months, the device will be a normal part of your lifestyle. Both physically and mentally you will become accustomed to it to the point where when it is taken off you will look forward to getting it put back on again. If possible, get your mind off of the fact that you are locked up. When anxiety hits, go for a walk, call a friend or your KeyHolder, get involved in a hobby, go to the store. Also, you might want to interact with others on a couple of message boards: www.locknkeep.com and www.lockmeup.com. You will find others who have probably experienced just what you are going through.
This may happen during arousals. To get the skin out of the holes, pull backwards on the shaft until the skin pulls back down.
The material of the devices will not set off a metal detector, however a plastic lock would be recommended for this situation.