Romantic Tips For Him
Romantic Tips FOR THE MAN IN CHASTITY
Men, as your precious wife has locked you in your chastity device, out of love and respect for her you should wear it with great pride and gratitude to her. It is a sign of commitment to her, of love to her, and your desire to be kept for her. Please consider these “Romantic Tips“.
We have been asked if all of the chastity devices are “escape-proof”. In a sense, there are no “escape-proof” chastity devices. There is always a way out.But we look at the male chastity device like a wedding band. Your wedding band can be taken off and you could commit acts of unfaithfulness to your wife. That would be devastating to your marriage and to your soul.
The male chastity device can have wonderful romantic effects. With the wife being the Keyholder, she has a fun “sway” over your sexual fulfillment. She can tease you, keep you locked or unlock you, whatever she pleases. She is in control! That is her device, not yours. She has the key so she is the owner and only she has the right to take it off or to let your little “friend” out.
When your wife locks your device on you for the first time or after each time she so kindly lets you out for a bit, it is to be thereto stay. Just like with your wedding band, you should not even try to take the device off or to slide your little “friend” out. Think of why it’s there in the first place, and then leave it alone. Busy yourself with other things, get your mind off of pleasing yourself.
In short, like your wedding band, your chastity device says that the only one that is to be touching your penis is your wife, not even yourself. When she is ready for it to come off, she will take it off and get you out. You are to leave yourself alone. Got it???
As I walk through the day and notice men, I am surprised at what I see sometimes. I see men who do not take care of
themselves and don’t have a sense of pride (a good kind of pride) about their person. So here are some ideas:
- Trim the excess hairs from your ears and nose, as well as facial hair that she finds un comely.
- Take care of your breath. If you have problems with bad breath, brush your teeth regularly, use Scope mouth wash, keep some mints around, etc. Don’t speak to her with bad breath!
- Do you have dry, rough skin? Use Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Nutragena, or another quality hand lotion. Don’t go cheap here. Some hand lotions are watered down and do nothing for the skin. Use it on your hands, feet, legs, etc. Your wife would not like to be rubbed with sandpaper any more than with your rough hands.
- Do you have problems with body odor? Use a quality antiperspirant, cologne, Odor-eaters for the feet, etc.
- Do you bathe daily? Make sure to get the private areas real good. In fact, it is good to keep something like Johnson’s Baby Wipes with you to freshen up with after you use the rest room. Wiping doesn’t get everything, but something like these wipes are great to really be fresh and clean.
- Look at your finger nails and toe nails. Most men don’t give attention to them. Have your wife teach you how to manicure yourself. Clean under the nails, push back cuticles, use an emery board to shape the nails, and purchase some Nails for Males at a beauty supply store. It is a clear matte finish. Use on toes and fingers for a clean, fresh look.
- There is a time to be grubby, and a time to be clean. When you are done with work and chores, get cleaned up and appealing to your wife. Dress nicely, not like a slob.
- Are you overweight? Out of respect for her and for your own health, begin exercising and eating good food. Stay away
from chips and beer and heavy foods laden with salts. Eat fruits, fish, white meat, etc. Drink juices instead of soda. Begin exercising by walking, going to a gym, doing push-ups and sit-ups, etc. Set a goal to get down to a good weight where you are trim and appealing for your wife.
- Wear appealing underwear. You can find nice items on-line. A good place for guys is www.bodyaware.com.
There are so many things to share here:
- Quit the foul language. Learn to speak like a human with proper words, not foul words. Believe me, the wife does not want to hear that garbage.
- Speak gently and politely to your wife and others. If you have a problem with anger, ask your wife for help, find out what is setting you off and have a plan to deal with it before it blind-sides you. Don’t speak in harsh, commanding tones in a way that demeans others and causes them to be alienated from you. Let your words be filled with kindness and grace and love toward others.
- Find at least 2 things to compliment your wife and others in your house every day. I don’t mean just making things up, but being sincere in your acknowledgement of something they did or who they are as a person.
- Express your appreciation to your wife for her care for you, the meals she cooks, the little things that she does for you. Learn to say “Thank you!” for these things. Also, when you ask for something, say, “May I please…” or “Would you please…”.
- Do you help out around the house with washing the dishes, folding laundry, cleaning up after yourself, washing down the sink and mirror after bathing, putting your dirty clothes in the laundry, etc.?
- Look out for your wife’s needs. Ask her what you can do for her that you aren’t doing now. Tell her you really want to please her and take care of her and be the best husband for her.
- Do you open the door for your wife, pull out her chair to have her seated, make sure she is served food first, etc?
- Do you do things that embarrass your wife like burping or passing gas without trying to be quiet? Ten year olds do those things. They aren’t funny. What about picking your nose in public? Use a hankerschief and blow the nose.
- When you eat, eat slowly and with your mouth closed while you are chewing. Eating shouldn’t be a race. Don’t smack
the lips or after each drink of something say “Ahhhhh”. Those things are very annoying!
- When your wife is talking with you, give her your full attention. Turn off the TV or mute it, put down the paper, set the tool down or whatever you are doing. Give her eye contact with a kind and accepting look while she shares something with you.
Lest you get the wrong idea, romance is not all about the physical sex act. Men and women certainly think differently on this. When a man thinks of romance or intimacy, he often thinks of the physical act of intercourse and/or orgasms. When a woman thinks of romance, she connects it to the full range of the relationship and all of the dynamics that exist there.
Men, get your focus off of yourself and back on her. When you only see your woman as an object of your sexual release, you fail to recognize the depth of her personality, the beauty of her “person”, how wonderful and lovely the real “woman” is, and therefore you are unable to enjoy the true romance and intimacy that could be had in your relationship.
You see, a man can have the physical act of sex regardless if he just had a fight with his woman. Whereas, the woman normally need to be feeling good about the relationship before she is ready to give herself in an intimate fashion to the man.
The man is more interested in conquering and getting on with things. He got his fulfillment even if he left the woman feeling somewhat humiliated and violated because he does not value her as a woman. He just sees her as a sexual fixture so to speak. If he is in the bed with her for 30 minutes, the other 23-1/2 hours of the day he may speak harshly to her, not be helpful, not care about her desires, dreams, hurts, what makes her fulfilled, etc. He may also be unfaithful in a variety of ways, including masturbation, looking at porn, and illegitimate affairs. So basically, when he treats her this way she sees that he only wants one little part of who she is but he does not care about the other 99% of her that really matters!
Men, you take care of the 99% portion, and you will have a woman on your hands that is the most desirable, beautiful, and lovely person that you could imagine!!! She will love to be intimate and romantic with you. Her tendency will not be to give you the cold shoulder.
Romance is all about valuing the woman, making her feel loved and secure in the relationship. It’s about her knowing that you cherish and honor her. There’s no one else but her. She has no competition. When you speak of her to others it’s with tender terms of affection.
Picture yourself being given a priceless vase. Your task is to carry it for the rest of your life and never harm it in any way. You are to protect it even with your life! Its value is so high that nobody can place a high enough price on it. Men, your woman is that vase. You are to treasure her as a priceless vessel and cherish her. Begin to look at her that way and then begin to treat her that way. Watch what happens to your relationship. You will thank us many times over for this tidbit of advice!
So, how can you “romance” your woman, men? Let us try to offer some real practical ideas. These are not rocket science, just simple, every day thoughtful acts that you can do for her that will let her know that you are serious about her and the relationship. Men, these suggestions must come from a heart of love for your precious wife, not just “going through the
motions”! She is so worth it!!
1. Open the door for her, whether it’s the car or home or when you are out. When you go out to eat, seat her first by pulling out the chair for her. Make sure she is comfortable first, before you sit down. Ask her for her order then order for her.
2. After dinner, clean off the table and do the dishes. Invite her to take a rest. Make sure you thanked her for the good meal.
3. Make it a rule that you never, under any circumstances, speak unkindly to her, whether face to face or out in public to others. Learn to control yourself if you have a temper. Speak kindly to her, with deep respect and admiration.
4. Stop the porn and looking at other women!!! If you want to throw cold water on your relationship, keep those things up. A woman feels violated and humiliated when she feels that your eyes and heart chase after other women… especially those air-brushed babes in magazines that truly don’t even exist. She can’t compete with them, nor should she feel the need to!
5. Find out what are her dreams and desires. What would she like to see fulfilled in her life. Then, begin to take some steps to make that happen.
6. Ask your woman, “What would make you feel truly loved, cherished, and honored”. Tell her that you want to know because you realize that you probably don’t do a real good job in these areas and want to improve.
7. Listen to her when she casually mentions something that she really wants. Write it down. Try to find a way to get it for her and surprise her for no particular reason.
8. Do you have children? Spend time with them playing and having fun. Play games, go on walks and bike rides. Spend time talking with them and enjoying that relationship. Get on the floor and color, wrestle, make tents, etc.
9. Does she enjoy plays, operas, chick-flicks, etc.? Invite her to go out for the evening for a good meal and an event that she would enjoy.
10. Quit taking up so much time with your sports, bar hopping, and continuous guy stuff. You don’t have to stop all of it totally. But you are probably spending more time on yourself than on her.
11. Be her best friend. Develop a totally open and honest relationship with her. Don’t do something in secret that you know would hurt her or that would make her feel less than honored and loved by you if she were to find out.
12. Does she have a particular hobby? Buy a subscription to a magazine that focuses on that hobby. Watch for seminars and trade shows related to her area of interest and make time to take her.
13. What does she enjoy for breakfast? Surprise her a couple of times a week with a wonderful wakeup call and a simple breakfast in bed. Maybe it’s just a good cup of coffee and her favorite jam on toast. I bring my wife a cup of coffee while she’s in bed every morning.
14. What is her favorite dessert? If you can’t make it, go buy it and bring it home. Enjoy some quiet time in the evening with the dessert, coffee, and good conversation.
15. Remember how to ask forgiveness and admit when you have done wrong. Let her know you are truly sorry for inappropriate actions or words.
16. Let her catch you staring at her, whether at home or in public. Eye her up and down and let her know how desirable she is to you.
17. Buy some small scented candles and nice bubble bath. Send your woman an e-mail or call her and let her know that you want her to free up an hour to take a nice hot bubble bath. Put the candles in the bathroom and light them. Draw the water for her with bubble bath. Put on romantic music. Put some magazines in there for her to look at. While she is soaking, find a task that you can do to lighten her load.
18. When you are in public, hold her hand, put your arm around her. Show others that she is your woman and you are her man. You are taken up with her and find her altogether lovely.
19. How about right before going to bed you give her a tender back rub and tell her how much she means to you. Then embrace her and go off to sleep without any other expectations
20. Help around the house. Don’t make her a slave to the washing machine, vacuum cleaner, stove, ironing board. Get on your hands and knees and wash the floor, help out with other household chores.
21. Learn to be a giver, not a taker. Find at least 3 things that you can do every day to show her how special she is to you. Every day find several things to genuinely compliment her on. Don’t be fake, she will see right through that!
22. Play a board game, card game or put together a puzzle with her. She will appreciate the time with you and some great laughter and conversation will probably pop up.
23. Buy her something intimate and special. Highlight her beauty in ways that is very honoring to her. Make her feel beautiful and adored.
24. Help her by offering to do her nails, brushing her hair, setting out some clothing or lingerie for her. These little items will be very special for her. You will have a good time doing it!
25. Does she like a particular type of candy or chocolate? When you are out, stop in a store and see if they have what she likes. Put a red ribbon around it with a nice card or note letting her know that you are crazy about her.
26. Offer to run errands for her. Give her some time to herself to relax and maybe do something that she has been wanting to do.
27. Give good-bye and greeting kisses and embraces. You can carry those with you throughout the day.
28. Send romantic e-mails. If you do it from work, be careful that you are not violating any workplace rules.
29. Read to her. I don’t know a woman that does not like to hear her man’s voice when he is reading to her. It’s another level of communication that she will love.
30. Put love notes where she will look; lingerie drawer, on bathroom mirror, on her dashboard, on her pillow, in her purse, etc.